Short Cuts
Below is a perfect example of "Rule #1: The world would be a better place if more people listened to Scott". I know it sounds ridiculous, but in our household, it's true greater than 90% of the time. For instance, I've been debating trimming Sofia's hair since December-keep in mind it has grown considerably in the last 4 months. On a whim, I (along with an accomplice not to be named but starts with Grandma) decided to play hair dresser several nights ago before her bath. Scott suggested we leave it to the professionals or at least wait until I was less sleep deprived or Sofia was more distracted. Not wanting to wait or use a professional I just went for it... Unfortunately, taking this short cut resulted in a VERY short cut that I was not prepared for.
Sorry Punka-I miss your baby curls too!

Strike a pose!

Luckily It's starting to grow on me, but next time I'll listen to "Rule #1" rather than taking a short cut.
Sorry Punka-I miss your baby curls too!

Strike a pose!

Luckily It's starting to grow on me, but next time I'll listen to "Rule #1" rather than taking a short cut.