Hoppy Easter!


Today was an eggciting day-pardon the pun! Here we are at 37w and 2d pregnant-I managed to shower AND move around some. Sofia slept in until 7:30am allowing Scott some much needed catch up sleep...too bad I kept him up late last night.

Upon awakening, Sofia promptly found her Easter basket which was filled with legos, candy jewelery, and a new pair of PJ's. I'm not sure if it's due to our laziness or her pickiness, but she hasn't quite figured out "candy" and treated her jewelry like
prized diamonds.


Grandpa and Grandma Sanderson along with Scott's brother brought over a fine Texas Easter dinner consisting of turkey and sausage from my favorite BBQ place in a land far, far away-Driftwood, TX. Bedrest apparently has a few advantages...

After lunch, the egg hunt was on...


















Grandpa was an eggcellent helper holding the basket while wearing his golf Easter bonnet.



All smiles!















Hoping ya'll have an eggciting and blessed day-Happy Easter!




0 Responses